Website usage terms and conditions.
The term ‘Ubertechs Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Old Stables, Bulk Street, Lancaster, LA1 1PU. Our company registration number is 5439877. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you book your equipment in for repair at our workshop you also are bound to the following terms. (These may change and you should contact us in advance if you are unsure.)
By signing this sheet you are agreeing that Ubertechs Ltd will not be held responsible for any data loss that might happen whilst your device is at the Ubertechs Ltd workshop. We are also not responsible if existing faults (that you do not choose to have repaired) become worse. Accidental damage or abuse is not covered by warranty, we will quote for repair & diagnostic fee will then apply. Software work is not covered by Apple warranty & charges may apply. You agree to collect your equipment and/or pay any fees due within 21 days from the date of booking in. If you do not collect your equipment it will be disposed of to recover costs due & save space. If you do not authorise repair, a diagnosis fee will be charged. You must return with this paper to collect your equipment.