Apple have released a repair extension program for some MacBook Pro models that exhibit a video corruption, no video or unexpected reboot problem. The models which are included in the program are:-
- MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro (17-inch Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro (17-inch Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 inch, Early 2013)
Ubertechs are participating in this program which begins on the 27th February 2015 in the UK and runs for 1 year.
You are encouraged to firstly read the article on Apples website here which explains the procedure and criteria for repair.
If you have already paid for a repair which you think should have been covered by this program then Apple will contact you.
If you believe your MacBook is affected by this problem then contact us to arrange a test and repair.
The repair extension runs until December, 2016 or three years from its original date of sale, whichever provides longer coverage for you.