Apple have released a quality program to replace the hard drive/sleep cable on Macbook Pro 13" (Mid-2012) computers. This cable may fail, causing your data to be unreadable until the cable is replaced. If you have this model, we can replace this cable free of charge for you, regardless of whether you are currently seeing any symptoms. This program only runs until June 2017, so it's a good idea to get the work done as quickly as possible.
While we have the computer, we can fully service it for you. Due to this Quality Program, we are offering a complete service for the very special price of £50 plus VAT (£60). This service includes ...
- Cleaning the fans, heatsink, internals, casings, keyboard and screen
- Optimise the file system
- Malware checks and removal
- Full suite of extensive diagnostic checks
- Check the current operating system is fully up to date
- Replace any missing feet and screws.
This offer is only available to customers of this Quality Program. Our regular price for this service is £80 plus VAT (£96).
Click here to book now.